Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We're Back!

Okay, family, here we are! I am writing a new post! We are successfully in the swing of our Fall schedule and I'm trying to adjust to not having Steve at home two nights a week. Tuesdays are usually "crash" days for me, but tonight Steve will be home, so we're cleaning instead. Steve picked up the dogs this morning and said they were THRILLED to see him. I'm hoping they don't go crazy when I see them this afternoon. When we got home last night, our 12 year old neighbor, Jacob, had put a large "It's a Boy!" pin in our mailbox with a note. I think he's hoping for a boy, but either way - it was a cute gift to come home to. My nausea is still coming and going, but the pills help. I go to see the doctor on September 10th, so I will keep everyone up to date!

1 comment:

Kaylie said...

Welcome back Katie!!