Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Changing appointments

I left school early today because I was getting too sick. Every woman I've talked to who has ever had babies keeps telling me that it will be over soon and then I'll be in my 2nd trimester. I am trying to remind myself of that, but it can be hard during the daily tiredness and nausea. Don't even get me started... :)

I spoke to my doctor today and she needs to change my appointment due to a family thing she has. My new appointment is on Friday, the 12th at 3:00. Since my doctor will be out of the office all next week, this appointment will be with a different doctor in her practice. That has me a little disappointed, because I wanted to talk to the doctor I was familiar with, but at least I know all of her fellow doctors are well-respected. I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to see her in the next year!

Steve goes back to school tonight. I think his work has been more stressful lately, but he's handling it well. He's been pretty awesome to have around while I'm sick and loafing. I actually got three loads of laundry done today while home sick, so he'll be happy! Wahoo!

That was my big accomplishment today. Tomorrow...Open House!

No comments: