Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Finally Feeling Better!

It seems like each week I'm thinking about how busy the week is! Steve and I saw each other last night and then won't see each other again until Friday. Monday night we had dinner at a friend's house, Tuesdayand Wednesday night, he has class, I have Cubbies on Wednesday, and he's got a bank Officer's dinner on Thursday night. Whew! He also has early breakfasts to attend on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings, so he is a busy man! He always handles everything in stride, so he's doing okay. I think he's become a master at budgeting time well. And he's really enjoying his classes, which always makes a difference!

I've been feeling better Monday and today. It's nice to feel a little more normal. I had a cold over the weekend and couldn't take medicine for it, so that was not fun. The cold symptoms have subsided and my nausea seems to be under control. Steve said I was like a new woman last night at dinner, so it must be getting better!

I'm definitely ready for my doctor's appointment on Friday!

No comments: