Wednesday, April 2, 2008

School Update

I had a talk with my pricipal this morning and found out that teachers from Lindley (my school) may have a problem transferring to a different school because of Lindley's bad reputation with the media. Unfortunately, many of Lindley's problems have come from our actual teachers who have exaggerated complaints and gone to the media or school board. My principal said he has received a few calls from principals who were interested in me, but they said their own superintendant would be hesitant to approve the hire since I was coming from Lindley. That feels very frustrating since all of those factors are out of my control. Of course, my mom reminded me that God is in control and He knows what is best for me. It's hard for me to remember, but I'm working on it daily. Keep praying!

No comments: