Tuesday, December 8, 2015

December Shenanigans!

I'm only about 80% sure that I spelled "shenanigans" correctly, but here is my monthly dose of spastic, funny, and "real life" pictures.


Steve and I still aren't completely sure that the girls won't smother Henry one day. Or accidentally break his arm while trying to play "family".


My new piece of Christmas decor that reminds me of Whitney! (Because of their dog, Butters.)


Henry modeling his Yankees sweatshirt from Papa.


I may have already posted this one, but I couldn't resist her cheesy grin!


The girls get their own tree, so they can display all of their ornaments from Grandma and us! We're also a little white trash in this picture with a mattress in the background. It's being picked up soon!



Evelyn is definitely "all in" for Christmas this year, and it's fun to see her so engaged!


Henry supervised by trying to eat all of the ornaments.


Posing with their "sparkly" ornaments


Practicing some walking in the eye doctor's office.


Evelyn and I, sneaking in a little Starbucks date.


Our mantel this year. Our living room has really dim lighting, so it's not a great picture, but I love the greenery and all of the red!


Continuing with the theme of White Trash Christmas, the girls are actually tucked under the mattress pad that Mel is donating. This picture always makes me think of Charlie's grandparents sharing a bed in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.


Little Man, finally leaving his hat on during cold weather!


Steve and Evelyn at Breakfast at Bethlehem. This was Evelyn's first year to go, and she was so excited! She asked me, "Mommy, how does Daddy know how to get to Bethlehem?" I'm pretty sure there's a sermon in there somewhere.


My favorite corner of the house right now. Tall, red branches, and a beautiful picture of the kids!

Hope you're loving the start of December!


No comments: