Monday, September 19, 2011

First Trimester Awesomeness

Some lovely moments from my first trimester so far. It's just so glamorous.

I went grocery shopping last week with Steve, but I decided my Taco Bell was too good to leave in the car. Steve must have been so pleased to walk down the bread aisle with me while I was stuffing soft tacos in my mouth and mumbling about how good they were.

There is a toddler potty laying under the dining room table.

My husband is proving, one again, that he is the awesomest man alive. He has whipped up a batch of homemade laundry detergent, run to QT to get me a Coke Freeze, cooked dinner, changed diapers, and countless other things to allow me to just lay on the couch in a stupor. And he still tells me I'm beautiful. I'm telling you...he's the man.

I already look about 4 months pregnant, but the beautiful part is, I'm just too tired to care. And I'm way too cramped to actually attempt sucking in. So, 4 months it is!

"Pregnancy brain" is a real thing. It's taken me three days to write and publish this post.

I take bags of cereal with me to church and eat throughout during the service; it's the only way I can keep from throwing up. Mel thinks it makes me look like even more of a disaster.

I haven't cleaned my house since I found out I was pregnant. Thank God I have two other adults in the house who are aware of banana smeared on the kitchen floor.

Ooo! Fun fact! I figured out that I miscalculated my dates, so I'm actually a week farther along than I thought! Score!


Our newest little human in his current state of development.


No comments: