Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The week so far...

This will have to be my boring "no pictures" post today. It's been a quick week so far, which is always good in my book. Steve stayed home with us on Monday to help me out with the babies, but I actually ended up feeling worse on Tuesday - go figure! I'm feeling a lot better today, though; still tired and I have a stuffy nose, but I don't have as much of an achy body as I did yesterday. Rex didn't come today, so Bella and I met Steve for lunch at Chick-Fil-A! It's been a while since we've been able to do that. I brought Bella's food with me, and I had coupons for chicken sandwiches, so we only paid for drinks! Woo! Hoo!
.
I'm going to join choir tonight! In the past, I could never do it because I help out with the youth on Wednesday nights, but I'm really excited about it. I spoke to the youth pastor to make sure he didn't think I was "ditching" and I spoke to my small group because I didn't want them to think I was just leaving either. I haven't been in a choir since college, so I'm really excite about getting involved before they start their Christmas rehearsals.
.
Tomorrow will be my cleaning day, and then Mom and dad Wires will be here tomorrow night! We're excited to get to see them now that Bella is more mobile and more talkative! Hopefully, she will stay nice and healthy for their visit!

No comments: