Thursday, September 9, 2010

No More "Baby"

My project this week is to pack up Bella's baby clothes and "gear" into plastic bins for safekeeping. Up to this point, I've been stuffing out-grown clothes and pacifiers into whatever cardboard box or trash bag was nearby. Since she's officially a little girl now, and we won't need bottles or infant carseats for another couple of years, I decided to pack them into nice bins to keep them in the attic. The first step was to empty all of the old boxes so I could see what I had, what could be thrown out, and how many bins I will need. Here's our dining room table, covered with clothes, bottles, and maternity clothes. It's been fun to see all of her little sleepers and onesies, especially the ones I remember buying that I thought she would NEVER fit into!


2 comments:

The Clark Family said...

Come on now...a couple of years til you need them again??
Don't jinx yourself!!:)

Wires Family said...

Julie, I thought of that! In the "perfect plan", it'll be about 2 years. :) I figure if a surprise happens, we can always get the clothes down from the attic early. :)