Friday, July 23, 2010

Playroom Update

We were able to get some new things for Bella's playroom! We got the cubby sets and reading bench that I had found at Home Depot. It's still definitely a work in progress, but I'm really happy with how it's coming along.
.

I'm trying to turn the left side of the cubby unit into a reading corner. The little rocking chair that Mom and Dad Wires bought Bella for her first birthday is perfect for this spot! For now, I have a little blanket on the floor, but I think a small carpet would look better.




The ribbon at the top will eventually hold her artwork and stuff from school, but right now, it's pretty empty. I've seen some cute ideas to hang some baby clothes or some little shoes. I'll see what I can come up with!


1 comment:

The Clark Family said...

This is so cute, Katie!!