Friday, July 23, 2010

Bella's 15 month Check-up

This past Tuesday, I took Bella in for her check-up. She is officially 27 lbs. and 7 oz. Most of the moms I meet have 2 year old that heavy! She is 31 1/2 inches long, and I won't even mention her head! Needless to say, I think her head may be the reason she isn't walking yet. :) Developmentally, she is on track with her communication and abilities.
.
Bella also had to have 2 shots. She absolutely hates to be restricted in any way, which is exactly what you have to do to an infant when they're getting shots in their legs. She was screaming so vehemently at being held down that she didn't event notice she was given any shots! Of course, I felt like a traitor the entire time, but as soon as she's freed, she's completely fine.
.
We are looking forward to a laidback weekend. I almost have enough money saved for the cubby system that I want to buy for her playroom. I won't bother posting pictures from the Home Depot website - I'll just wait a week or two until I can take real pictures! I think we're going to go to IKEA on Saturday and see if they have anything comparable. These types of outings are extremely fun for me!

No comments: