Friday, June 18, 2010

Crazy Week!

We got back from vacation on Friday, and it seemed like it took us all week to get back to our normal schedule! On Tuesday, our washing machine wouldn't drain, so I've spent all week reading online about what might be wrong and how to remove the back. I've been putting it off, but that's my job to tackle today.

Steve started his regular class schedule again this week, and that's been hard. We literally have been out of the house every day this week. Whew! Last night was our monthly prayer meeting that Steve and I organized for church members. It was such a blessed time! I love the experience of meeting together with people you wouldn't normally get to see during the week.
.
I've got one more picture of the "playroom". I finished painting a bookshelf for that room yesterday, and got it filled last night after prayer meeting.

.

It's filled with books and stuffed animals for Bella. The opposite wall will eventually have a cubby unit and a reading area. We found a cubby set at Home Depot that we really like and a small table and chair set from IKEA, so we're saving up. We'll post more pictures as they come!

No comments: