Wednesday, January 6, 2010

We're Back...with lots of babies!

I haven't blogged in so long, I doubt anyone in the family still checks. I decided to start again slowly. Wednesdays are definitely our "hump" days around here. If I can get through today okay, I always feel it's an easy ride to the weekend. It's a good day with the babies so far. Yesterday, Bella crawled around and ate a leaf off the floor, which then caused her to gag and throw up everywhere. Her increasing mobility is definitely causing me to re-think some of my living room decorations.

Friday is my surgery on my wisdom teeth. Hopefully, I'll remember to post some pictures of my face all chubby and swollen.

1 comment:

Kaylie said...

I accidently clicked the link to your blog! Good to see you! I don't post on mine as often as I should either. Facebook is so much easier!