Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dry Sockets and Finals

I broke down and called the oral surgeon this morning about my mouth. Three of the spots seemed to be healing just fine and not requiring any medication. One of my bottom teeth, though, was still causing some serious pain and was waking me up in the middle of the night. They had me come in this morning and told me I had a "dry socket". I always thought that meant I had something infected, but I guess it just meant that I had an exposed nerve or bone. He fixed it pretty easily and within an hour, I was much better. Hopefully that's the last of it.

Steve has his mid-term tonight. Pray! He's been really diligent about studying, and the professor is allowing them to use a formula sheet, so he should do an awesome job. He's so focused between work and school that it's nice to see him rewarded.

No comments: