Friday, March 7, 2008

Steve's First Time!

This is offically Steve's first post! I just wanted to let everyone know that I have my graduate admissions test, the GMAT, on March 15th. I found out today that I have an admissions interview with the University of Georgia, my top choice, on March 17th. Please pray for me on both days as they'll be key in my application process. I've been taking practice tests and have been scoring right at the average for UGA, but obviously would like to get as high as possible. The interview makes me nervous, but it's supposed to be a "casual conversation" for about 45 minutes. It might be "casual" for the interviewer, but not on my end! Anyway, please keep me in your thoughts and prayers over the next week as all this comes to a head. Pray for a good test, a great interview, and acceptance to UGA! Thanks and I love you all.

2 comments:

Mom & Dad Wires said...

We will certainly be praying for you those days (we always are anyway!) We know you will do fine. We love you. Talk to you this weekend. Love, Mom & Dad W

The Clark Family said...

We'll be praying for you. Maddie will feel your pain...she does not like tests and is always worried when Matt has a test! We are anxiously awaiting our trip to see you in a couple weeks. Love,Julie