Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Long time, no see

It's been awhile since I've sat down to do a post. Luckily, Steve has been adding comments here and there. Praise God! Steve was accepted to UGA's business school!!! He's very mellow about it, so I'm acting thrilled in his honor. It seems like God just blesses everything he sets out to do. Which is what God promises for those He loves, right? Meanwhile, I am still pursuing a new position at a school closer to our home. My commute is about an hour each way, and it is becoming very draining. I've been in contact with a few principals and I've applied for about four positions, so now I'm just waiting. I won't really know anything till after Spring Break, but I'm praying diligently that I'll find a position soon. Matt and Julie are coming in tomorrow with the kids and we're so excited!!! Hopefully, Matt can show me how to post pictures to this thing.

No comments: