Thursday, October 22, 2015

#ThrowbackThursday

Since this blog is just my fun record for our family, I've decided to just do one, mashed up post that covers the last couple of months. It makes me a little sad, knowing I'll probably leave out some cute pictures, or forget to write down a memory, but the longer I stay away from this blog, the more overwhelming it gets.

With birthdays, Halloween, and the other holidays coming up, I don't want to end up skipping those, too.

I feel like it's better in the long run to start fresh, and go from here! Which means, once again, this post will include a ton of pictures, including the girls' first day of school, some of Henry's "month" pictures, and family pictures in between. 































































1 comment:

Vilhelm man said...

A beautiful autumn to you!